From the mind of one of the fastest skaters in the world, the James Kelly Pro Model draws from California big mountain skating.
Race ready with multiple wheelbase options that can be dialed down for technical freeriding, the subtle rocker and considerable concave will keep you locked in at speed.
A kicktail adds versatility for wherever you choose to burn it down.
Certified Arbor Completes are fully assembled skateboards built using select, high-end components that complement the performance and geometry of each of our shapes. Certified Completes include: Sucrose Initiative Wheels, Double Shield ABEC 5 Bearings, Caliber Trucks (Gullwing Sidewinder on the Zeppelin), Blood Orange bushings, and of course a handmade Arbor deck. Each package takes into consideration: the angle, geometry, and size of the trucks; the size, shape, and durometer of the wheels; the hardness and rebound of the bushings; the placement of wheel wells; and all aspects of shape. When buying an Arbor, look for this symbol, and insist that your complete comes with components approved by Arbor Skateboards.
MATERIALS AND COMPONENTS
– 8 maple plies, with our premium wood base
– Wood material comes from sustainable sources of supply
– Wood by-product is reclaimed for use in other products
– Decks are produced using eco friendly water-based sanding sealers
Trucks: Caliber II 44 Caliber 10.0”
– Reverse Kingpin
– Width: 184.0mm
– Baseplate Angle: 44º – better turning
– Bushing: ultra-high rebound 89a Blood Orange double barrel
– Balanced grip and drift performance
– Rebound and power to hug the road
– Size: 71.0mm
– Durometer: 78a
– Contact Patch: 56.0mm
– Offset: 2.5mm
– Core: Groovetube – reduces distortion for improved contact
– Formula: Sucrose – performance, durability, less petroleum
Bearings: ABEC 5 with spacers
Risers: 1/4″ recycled plastic
Grip: Coarse Jessup